Aligning Sales and Marketing to Improve New Business Opportunities
This section will discuss how marketing and sales can be optimally aligned to identify new opportunities best matched to your capabilities. It will focus on three processes:
- Generating more qualified leads through a systematic methodology and user friendly tools for targeting. This section will also discuss how to align with the sales organization to effectively use Marketing campaigns and trade shows to generate and manage new opportunities.
- Increasing share of wallet by identifying new opportunities in existing accounts
- Steps in aligning with the distribution channels to build and manage a more robust pipeline of opportunities.
Buying Centre Analysis to Win Major Deals
This segment will focus on how aligning marketing and sales can help you better understand and capitalize on the customer/prospects’ formal and informal decision-making process. Understanding the differences between the sales process and the customer’s buying process will ensure that the votes are all yes when it comes to the final tally. This section will also discuss Needs analysis for each key member of the Buying Centre (business goals, decision criteria) as the basis for the development of a set of compelling value propositions clearly communicated in a relevant way to each member of the Buying Centre. You will work on specific buyer centre based scenarios and offerings that you can roll out to your distribution.
Managing Customer Value in Strategic Accounts
In this section you will learn how top performing organizations better manage value in major/key accounts by using voice of customer and market data. We will take you though a detailed step by step marketing and sales alignment process to manage/communicate ongoing value and discover new opportunities in a customer’s business. You will learn how to come up with a Collaborative Account Plan validated by the customer to increase wallet share with customer!
Unleashing the Power in your Distribution Channels
This segment will discuss how marketing and sales can be aligned to help your distribution channel/s create superior customer value for your firm’s customers and prospects. We will share best practices examples of sales marketing alignment structures that optimize multiple channel systems’ contribution to a company’s performance. You will also have the opportunity to work on the best configuration for your firm.
Supporting Software – Roadmap
This is a Windows® based tool designed to facilitate sharing of opportunity-specific information between all members of the sales team, to plan and execute a successful sales campaign. This tool makes opportunity reviews more structured by focusing attention on the key elements, and highlighting risks quickly so they can be mitigated.
Roadmap software also allows for easy, graphical mapping of the customer’s decision-making process (Buying Centre) – to help identify the black holes in the decision-making process that are not yet understood or covered, and helping improve action plans for must-win deals.
Added benefits for Company Level Workshops:
During the workshops facilitated within a company, each opportunity is reviewed in detail, applying the methods and concepts introduced in the workshop, and then reviewed by peers and the instructor. The goal of these customized workshops is to also coach you and your team on developing cross- and up-selling opportunities and transform market perceptions from vendor to trusted partner. Our team of experts will work with your organization to produce an implementation plan that will:
- Review and work through specific opportunities on the table and in the pipeline
- Improve co-ordination across the organization and better leveraging of sales and marketing resources for top line growth
- Improve and co-ordinate articulation of the value of the organization’s offering/s at all levels of the buyer/customer organization and in different distribution channels
- Improve sales team engagement at all levels, making it easier to overcome barriers in the buyer organization